Air India office gets bomb threat at Kochi Airport
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Police and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) personnel were placed on a state of high alert On Tuesday at Kochi Airport near Nedumbassery following an anonymous call that said a bomb had been planted somewhere in the premises.
The call was received at the Air India office at the airport around 6.45 a.m. No specific area or location was mentioned, airport director A K C Nair was quoted by media, as saying.
So far, nothing has been found by the bomb and dog squads.