Air India suspends two cabin crew for dereliction of duty
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Two attendants of Air India have been suspended following instructions from Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh on grounds of dereliction of duty.
Singh said his ministry will have zero tolerance for any such acts, which adversely affects the performance of the airlines.
Both cabin crew have been placed under suspension for non-reporting/ delayed reporting on January 28 for the Delhi- Hyderabad flight No AI-126.
This caused the flight to be delayed by 40 minutes, causing inconvenience to passengers.