Air India suspends two cabin crew for dereliction of duty
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Two attendants of Air India have been suspended following instructions from Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh on grounds of dereliction of duty.
Singh said his ministry will have zero tolerance for any such acts, which adversely affects the performance of the airlines.
Both cabin crew have been placed under suspension for non-reporting/ delayed reporting on January 28 for the Delhi- Hyderabad flight No AI-126.
This caused the flight to be delayed by 40 minutes, causing inconvenience to passengers.