AirAsia's Tony Fernandes takes dig at Kingfisher Airlines' Vijay Mallya?
- Positions hardening, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- After Fali, former SC judge K T Thomas questions Lokpal selection
- Paswan calls him vikas purush as Modi sells âNational Development Allianceâ
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
Tony Fernandes CEO of AirAsia, which is set to take wing in India soon along with the Tata Group and Arun Bhatia's Telestra Tradeplace, seems to have taken a dig at beleaguered Kingfisher Airlines' Vijay Mallya.
Observing that this was the "right time" to enter the Indian market, Tony Fernandes said, "silly capital has gone out. Eight years ago, I said I will never come to India as there are crazy guys in this business who had too much money to throw away. They have lost all their money now. There is a bit of sensible business now."
However, no further clarifications are available.