AIR's FM Gold to be relaunched tomorrow
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
All India Radio's popular FM Gold channel is all set for relaunch tomorrow with a revised programming schedule, official sources said today.
The channel is being relaunched on November 12 which is observed as Public Service Broadcasting Day in India.
With the relaunch there will be certain changes in the duration and timings of broadcasts on FM Gold. The English news bulletin of 30 minutes duration at 2 pm will now be curtailed to 15 minutes and another bulletin of 15 minutes of Hindi news would follow.
In addition there will be two new bulletins of 5 minutes duration each.
A new news bulletin in Hindi will be introduced from 12.05 pm to 12.10 while there would be an English bulletin from 3 pm to 3.05 pm.
The 'Sports Scan' programme which is broadcast at 8 pm will now be a 15-minute programme that will be broadcast from 8.30 pm to 8.45 pm in place of 'World News', the officials said.
Another change will be discontinuance of 'Human Face' programme, presently being broadcast from 1.45 pm to 2 pm on Sundays.