AIR's FM Gold to be relaunched tomorrow
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
All India Radio's popular FM Gold channel is all set for relaunch tomorrow with a revised programming schedule, official sources said today.
The channel is being relaunched on November 12 which is observed as Public Service Broadcasting Day in India.
With the relaunch there will be certain changes in the duration and timings of broadcasts on FM Gold. The English news bulletin of 30 minutes duration at 2 pm will now be curtailed to 15 minutes and another bulletin of 15 minutes of Hindi news would follow.
In addition there will be two new bulletins of 5 minutes duration each.
A new news bulletin in Hindi will be introduced from 12.05 pm to 12.10 while there would be an English bulletin from 3 pm to 3.05 pm.
The 'Sports Scan' programme which is broadcast at 8 pm will now be a 15-minute programme that will be broadcast from 8.30 pm to 8.45 pm in place of 'World News', the officials said.
Another change will be discontinuance of 'Human Face' programme, presently being broadcast from 1.45 pm to 2 pm on Sundays.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within