Airtel internet customers can now personalise their account
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
Bharti Airtel today said it ha deployed a solution that allows it to offer a wide range of prepaid services, flexible bundling and real-time control of chargeable services.
The mobile broadband charging (MBC) solution provided by Ericsson will enable prepaid customers to have personalised profile based data charging plans.
Prepaid customers will be able to customise their data plans across mobility, fixed line and broadband by cross bundling across multiple domains 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
"The MBC suite has the capability to control complex tariff plans and real-time charging experience will allow prepaid customers to control their mobile usage," BhartiAirtel CTO and Director (Network Services Group) Jagbir Singh told reporters here.
A recent consumer lab study by Ericsson on India's Generation Z indicated transparent billing and charging as the key requirements from their service providers. "Data consumption is far more complex than voice and this solution will help Bharti offer enhanced data services to increase flexibility, control and enrich their customer
experience," Ericsson Head of Region India Fredrik Jejdling said.