Airtel launches free roaming scheme in 5 states
- 7th Pay Commission: Union Cabinet approves pay panel recommendations
- Monsoon session of Parliament to commence on July 18
- Istanbul attack: Suicide bombers create mayhem at Ataturk airport, 36 killed
- Supreme Court refuses to examine fresh plea on section 377, refers matter to CJI
- Suspected 'ISIS terror module' busted by NIA in Hyderabad, 13 detained
Bharti Airtel today launched a new roaming scheme for its prepaid customers in Delhi which will enable them to receive free incoming calls in five states.
"With this pack, Airtel prepaid mobile customers can now get up to 30 days of free incoming calls while travelling to Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal (except Kolkata) on a recharge of Rs 21," Bharti Airtel said in a statement.
- India’s NSG bid shows machismo more than maturity
- De-addicting Punjab: Policymakers need to be determined, innovative
- Method in opposition madness
- Jharkhand unshackles tribal hero; who will rescue its poorly-paid women health workers?
- The crowd that pushed for Brexit doesn't have a clue on the road ahead
- The ‘ADM Jabalpur’ judgment in the backdrop of Emergency remains a blot