Aishwarya had normal delivery, says Amitabh
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan on Saturday said his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai, who gave birth to a baby girl, had a normal delivery.
"...and emphasizing the commendable desire of Aishwarya in having a normal delivery without any epidural or pain killers. The often coined phrase 'too posh to push' was put to rest in her case... she was determined to do it the way she felt was correct! (sic)," Bachchan wrote on twitter.
There were reports in the media that Aishwarya had undergone a caesarean.
Big B's tweet comes as a clarification to one of his followers about Ash's delivery.
"@ @__alka.. the media had already written about it and some did not know facts and printed wrong -- said she had c-section... so clarified it," Bachchan said.
Aishwarya and Abhishek became proud parents of a baby girl on Wednesday after the actress delivered at the Seven Hills Hospital in suburban Andheri.
Earlier, in June, Amitabh had broken the news about Aishwarya's pregnancy.