Aishwarya Rai is a super mom: Abhishek Bachchan
- April 23 campaign roundup: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- IPL 7: All-round Jadeja steals show in CSK win
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan said his wife and actress Aishwarya Rai is a "super mom" and expressed his desire to protect his daughter Aaradhya from the world of showbiz so as to offer her normal childhood.
"Her (Aishwarya's) professionalism and dedication is unquestionable. As a mother (of Aaradhya) she is superb..she is a super mom. As a co-star, I have always loved working with her. It is a pleasure," said Abhishek Bachchan.
Abhishek Bachchan said he and Aishwarya wanted their daughter Aaradhya be guarded from the showbiz. "As her parents, Aishwarya and I want our child to be happy and healthy. I was guarded from all this (media attention and showbiz world). The trade magazine and all was banned in my house. The first time I read a film magazine was when I was 18," the actor said.
Abhishek Bahchcan appealed to media to show restrain in photographing star kids.
"This is one department (of children) where I would want the media to show restrain and responsibility. In our time social media was not there. I appeal to the media to show restrain..Don't do this to them..let children grow up the way they want to. We want to let her (Aaradhya) grow as a normal kid," the actor said.
Praising his wife for her professionalism and dedication to work, Abhishek said, "Aishwarya always knew what is the right film for her and has a knack to pick a right film that suits her. I love her as an actor. I am a big fan of her and she should be given the liberty to choose the films she wants to do".
The buzz is that the real life couple will be seen in adman Prahlad Kakkar's film, probably next year.
"What happens in selection process is (that) you have certain ideas and suggestions and things get worked out, so it is time consuming. It takes time to develop a script to making a film...It doesn't happen overnight," Abhishek said.
- Main accused in hawala racket has underworld links: Police
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships
- Adhiban recovers, stays in lead
- 1 jumps to death as fire breaks out in Surat 10-storey building
- Barcelona gets temporary relief as FIFA freezes transfer ban
- Moyes thanks Ferguson, stays mum on players