Aishwarya launches new collection of Longines watches
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Recently, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walked the ramp for watch brand Longines in New Delhi. The actress sported a watch from the newly launched Longines Saint-Imier collection that was unveiled to mark the brand's 180th anniversary. Rai has been an ambassador of this Swiss brand for the past 10 years.
Katrina endorses new Doublemint Mints
Wrigley, a subsidiary of Mars Inc, has announced the launch of Doublemint Mints, a range of sugar free mints that offer strong long lasting fresh breath. Introduced for the first time in India in a suave new tin packaging which is easy to carry around, Doublemint Mints are targeted at people whose on-the-go lifestyle demands a breath freshening product.
Katrina Kaif, brand ambassador, Wrigley's Doublemint said, "For me, Doublemint represents everything that is cool, youthful and refreshing. Doublemint sugar free mints come in a stylish tin pack which provides long lasting freshness and confidence. It has become my handbag essential ."