Aishwarya launches new collection of Longines watches
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Recently, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walked the ramp for watch brand Longines in New Delhi. The actress sported a watch from the newly launched Longines Saint-Imier collection that was unveiled to mark the brand's 180th anniversary. Rai has been an ambassador of this Swiss brand for the past 10 years.
Katrina endorses new Doublemint Mints
Wrigley, a subsidiary of Mars Inc, has announced the launch of Doublemint Mints, a range of sugar free mints that offer strong long lasting fresh breath. Introduced for the first time in India in a suave new tin packaging which is easy to carry around, Doublemint Mints are targeted at people whose on-the-go lifestyle demands a breath freshening product.
Katrina Kaif, brand ambassador, Wrigley's Doublemint said, "For me, Doublemint represents everything that is cool, youthful and refreshing. Doublemint sugar free mints come in a stylish tin pack which provides long lasting freshness and confidence. It has become my handbag essential ."