Aishwarya launches new collection of Longines watches
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Recently, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walked the ramp for watch brand Longines in New Delhi. The actress sported a watch from the newly launched Longines Saint-Imier collection that was unveiled to mark the brand's 180th anniversary. Rai has been an ambassador of this Swiss brand for the past 10 years.
Katrina endorses new Doublemint Mints
Wrigley, a subsidiary of Mars Inc, has announced the launch of Doublemint Mints, a range of sugar free mints that offer strong long lasting fresh breath. Introduced for the first time in India in a suave new tin packaging which is easy to carry around, Doublemint Mints are targeted at people whose on-the-go lifestyle demands a breath freshening product.
Katrina Kaif, brand ambassador, Wrigley's Doublemint said, "For me, Doublemint represents everything that is cool, youthful and refreshing. Doublemint sugar free mints come in a stylish tin pack which provides long lasting freshness and confidence. It has become my handbag essential ."
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.