Aishwarya Rai Bachchan felicitated for her contribution to Indian Cinema
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was recently honoured at the Giants International 41st anniversary celebrations and awards function in Mumbai.
After Amitabh Bachchan was recently felicitated for his social work, his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai was felicitated with Giants Award for her contribution to Indian Cinema.
The 39-year-old actress has been in news recently for her stylish avatars at various photo shoots and appearances. And at the Giants International 41st anniversary celebrations and award function Aishwarya Rai Bachchan did it again. The actress was simple and stylish and managed to sweep the compliments yet again!
Aishwarya opted for a Sabyasachi anarkali. With simple make up and minimal accessories, Aishwarya was a stunner as always.
Aishwarya Rai has been a part of landmark films 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam', 'Devdas', 'Jodha Akbar', 'Dhoom 2', 'Guru', 'Guzarish' among others.
Aishwarya Rai has been critically acclaimed for her role in films like 'Provoked' and 'Raincoat'.
The actress also ventured in regional cinema such as Bengali film 'Chokher Bali' and South Indian movies like 'Raavanan' and 'Jeans'.
Along with her, forty other giants from varied professions were presented with Giants International Annual Awards.