Aishwarya Rai is a super mom: Abhishek Bachchan
- 20 jawans feared dead as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan said his wife and actress Aishwarya Rai is a "super mom" and expressed his desire to protect his daughter Aaradhya from the world of showbiz so as to offer her normal childhood.
"Her (Aishwarya's) professionalism and dedication is unquestionable. As a mother (of Aaradhya) she is superb..she is a super mom. As a co-star, I have always loved working with her. It is a pleasure," said Abhishek Bachchan.
Abhishek Bachchan said he and Aishwarya wanted their daughter Aaradhya be guarded from the showbiz. "As her parents, Aishwarya and I want our child to be happy and healthy. I was guarded from all this (media attention and showbiz world). The trade magazine and all was banned in my house. The first time I read a film magazine was when I was 18," the actor said.
Abhishek Bahchcan appealed to media to show restrain in photographing star kids.
"This is one department (of children) where I would want the media to show restrain and responsibility. In our time social media was not there. I appeal to the media to show restrain..Don't do this to them..let children grow up the way they want to. We want to let her (Aaradhya) grow as a normal kid," the actor said.
Praising his wife for her professionalism and dedication to work, Abhishek said, "Aishwarya always knew what is the right film for her and has a knack to pick a right film that suits her. I love her as an actor. I am a big fan of her and she should be given the liberty to choose the films she wants to do".
The buzz is that the real life couple will be seen in adman Prahlad Kakkar's film, probably next year.
"What happens in selection process is (that) you have certain ideas and suggestions and things get worked out, so it is time consuming. It takes time to develop a script to making a film...It doesn't happen overnight," Abhishek said.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express