66th Cannes Film Festival: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is ultra glam in blue gown with pink lips
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was panned by critics for stepping out in a full-length Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla anarkali yesterday at the ongoing Cannes, was ultra glam in her teal blue Gucci gown with a pop of pink lips.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was at the screening of Behind the Candelabra, scored a 10/10 in her one-shouldered satin gown and kept her hair tied up.
This is Aishwarya's 4th dress at the Cannes this year. She has earlier wowed with her perfectly fitter black trousers look with red lips, a black Sabyasachi sari and an Elie Saab Couture dress on Day 1 of her appearance.
Hope to see another perfect for the former Miss World and Cannes veteran.
The 39-year-old actress has also extended her stay at the Cannes Film Festival to attend the AMFAR event for AIDS research.
Aishwarya will also participate in an auction that is apart of the event, proceeds of which will go towards AIDS research.