66th Cannes Film Festival: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is ultra glam in blue gown with pink lips
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was panned by critics for stepping out in a full-length Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla anarkali yesterday at the ongoing Cannes, was ultra glam in her teal blue Gucci gown with a pop of pink lips.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was at the screening of Behind the Candelabra, scored a 10/10 in her one-shouldered satin gown and kept her hair tied up.
This is Aishwarya's 4th dress at the Cannes this year. She has earlier wowed with her perfectly fitter black trousers look with red lips, a black Sabyasachi sari and an Elie Saab Couture dress on Day 1 of her appearance.
Hope to see another perfect for the former Miss World and Cannes veteran.
The 39-year-old actress has also extended her stay at the Cannes Film Festival to attend the AMFAR event for AIDS research.
Aishwarya will also participate in an auction that is apart of the event, proceeds of which will go towards AIDS research.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held