66th Cannes Film Festival: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is ultra glam in blue gown with pink lips
- Take our 'successes' to the people: PM Modi tells BJP MPs
- AgustaWestland case: Within days, Haschke and Khaitan joined board of Emaar-MGF
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab F-16 deal: US
- Govt defers Agusta-Tata joint venture; FIPB took decision on April 8, day after Milan verdict
- Coal scam: CBI officer’s note on corruption by colleagues set to enter SC tomorrow
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was panned by critics for stepping out in a full-length Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla anarkali yesterday at the ongoing Cannes, was ultra glam in her teal blue Gucci gown with a pop of pink lips.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was at the screening of Behind the Candelabra, scored a 10/10 in her one-shouldered satin gown and kept her hair tied up.
This is Aishwarya's 4th dress at the Cannes this year. She has earlier wowed with her perfectly fitter black trousers look with red lips, a black Sabyasachi sari and an Elie Saab Couture dress on Day 1 of her appearance.
Hope to see another perfect for the former Miss World and Cannes veteran.
The 39-year-old actress has also extended her stay at the Cannes Film Festival to attend the AMFAR event for AIDS research.
Aishwarya will also participate in an auction that is apart of the event, proceeds of which will go towards AIDS research.
- Behind Bhagat Singh controversy, an attempt to impose one notion of nationalism
- The spate of murders by Islamists in Bangladesh takes place amid a failing politics
- We need a thorough overhaul of the fundamental structure of the public museum
- China’s counter-terror relationship with Pakistan will continue to test China-India relations
- Maharashtra’s social contract is fraying. Its political elites cannot comprehend, or handle, the situation
- ‘Masaan’ and ‘Nil Battey Sanatta’ frame the true meaning of empowerment