AITA senses a turnaround
- Election Live: I really don't get Arvind Kejriwal's criticism of the media, says Omar Abdullah
- Seven-storey building collapses in Mumbai
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- John Kerry refuses to comment on Narendra Modi visa issue
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
Though Deb clarified that those with dual passports are eligible to play for India, Prakash does not have one. "The rule is soft on those with dual passports. In the past plenty of sportspersons have played for India with dual passports but in this case I don't think that is applicable as to the best of my knowledge, Prakash does not have an Indian passport," Deb added.