Ajay Devgn begins shooting for Prakash Jha's Satygrah
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn has begun shooting for his next film Satyagrah directed by ace director Prakash Jha in Bhopal.
The actor, who will be seen opposite Kareena Kapoor in the film, will be shooting in the city till next month.
Ajay Devgn will be joined by veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan and Manoj Bajpai, who have pivotal roles in the political drama, which is likely to release in August this year.
Ajay, who was last seen in his home production Son Of Sardar, has recently wrapped up director Sajid Khan's Himmatwala, the remake of 1981 hit film of the same name. The movie is slated to release on March 29.