Ajay Devgn begins shooting for Prakash Jha's Satygrah
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn has begun shooting for his next film Satyagrah directed by ace director Prakash Jha in Bhopal.
The actor, who will be seen opposite Kareena Kapoor in the film, will be shooting in the city till next month.
Ajay Devgn will be joined by veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan and Manoj Bajpai, who have pivotal roles in the political drama, which is likely to release in August this year.
Ajay, who was last seen in his home production Son Of Sardar, has recently wrapped up director Sajid Khan's Himmatwala, the remake of 1981 hit film of the same name. The movie is slated to release on March 29.