Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha to star in Prabhu Deva's next
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After the success of Son of Sardaar, actors Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha are reportedly teaming up again for Prabhu Deva's next untitled project.
According to sources the duo have been confirmed for the choreographer-turned-director's next film to be produced by Gordhan Tanwani of Baba Films.
Actress Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame has also been finalised for this project and will be seen in an interesting role.
This would be Ajay Devgn's first film with Prabhu Deva.
Sonkashi has already worked with the director in Rowdy Rathore and Rambo Rajkumar which is still under production.
The actress has also shaken a leg with Prabhu Deva in the hit number Go Go Govinda from last year's film OMG! Oh My God.
Ajay Devgn would commence shooting for the film by the end of July, once he is back from his much awaited family trip.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express