Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha to star in Prabhu Deva's next
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
After the success of Son of Sardaar, actors Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha are reportedly teaming up again for Prabhu Deva's next untitled project.
According to sources the duo have been confirmed for the choreographer-turned-director's next film to be produced by Gordhan Tanwani of Baba Films.
Actress Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame has also been finalised for this project and will be seen in an interesting role.
This would be Ajay Devgn's first film with Prabhu Deva.
Sonkashi has already worked with the director in Rowdy Rathore and Rambo Rajkumar which is still under production.
The actress has also shaken a leg with Prabhu Deva in the hit number Go Go Govinda from last year's film OMG! Oh My God.
Ajay Devgn would commence shooting for the film by the end of July, once he is back from his much awaited family trip.