Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi's date with Patna
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi, Nitish Kumar face-off in Bihar's Nawada today
- SC junks Centreâs plea, stands by order to grant life to Rajiv Gandhi's killers
- After BJP ticket, Smriti Irani becomes target of mockery by Kumar Vishwas
- 8.2 magnitude earthquake strikes off Chile; tsunami alert issued
Lavishing praise on Bihar, actors Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha today said their films have been hits because of the love of the people of the state.
"Bihar is the land of Buddha, Mahavir and Guru Gobind Singh ... the overwhelming love of the people of the state has made a number of my past films hits," said Devgan who played the lead role in Prakash Jha's 'Gangajal' and 'Apaharan'.
Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha, who starred in 'Dabaang' were here to promote their latest film 'Son of Sardar' slated for Diwali release.
Flanked by father Shatrughan Sinha, Sonakshi said, "Patna, the land of my father and grandfather has always been lucky for me.
"I had come to Patna before the release of Dabaang and it was a great hit on the box office. Now I have come on the eve of release of Son of Sardar and hope it will break records."
Shatrughan Sinha, a Lok Sabha member from Patna Saheb, thanked Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi and RJD President Lalu Prasad for their good wishes for the film and their blessings for Sonakshi Sinha.
Director of the film Pankaj Dheer said Son of Sardar was a family entertainer and would be liked by people of all age groups.
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies
- We should have Chandigarh Capital Region on the lines of NCR: Pawan Bansal
- Scavengers’ death: Activists seek action against culprits
- No Modi-fied tagline
- After defying his transfer order for two years, Satish Verma finally joins office