Ajay Devgn speaks 5 different languages in Himmatwala
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: Watson departs after scoring scintillating fifty
Ajay Devgn, who impressed everyone with his dialogue delivery in Punjabi in his last release Son Of Sardaar, is now all geared up for Himmatwala, where he would deliver lines in not one or two, but 5 different languages!
The audiences will hear Devgn speak in Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Tamil in one particular scene for the first time ever. Apparently, the actor also underwent a special training to get the accent and the tone right of these languages.
When contacted Sajid about this news, he said, "Yes, Ajay has spoken in 5 languages in one particular scene where Tamannaah gets some goons to beat him up. All those guys belong to different regions. One is from Punjab, another is from Tamil Nadu, yet another from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Bengal. They challenge him to a duel in their own languages and that's when Ajay speaks to them in their respective languages. It's just not a word that he says, it's an entire dialogue, which is why I got a tutor on the sets."
A source close to the team said, "Yes, this is the 1st time you will hear Ajay Devgn speak so many languages at one time. We have incorporated this scene especially because we want to appeal to people from different regions of the country and we are sure people would appreciate the effort."
Well, hearing Devgn speak so many languages would surely be an interesting watch.