Ajay Devgn visits Golden Temple with Sonakshi Sinha
- LIVE: Domestic passenger flights to resume from Chennai airport tomorrow, says AAI
- Will stop odd-even scheme if people of Delhi face difficulty: Arvind Kejriwal
- Must stop Hindu fringe groups... like IS misusing Islam: Mehbooba Mufti
- Lashkar-e-Taiba operatives planning suicide attacks in Delhi: Police
- Espionage racket: 4th accused arrested in Rajouri
Actor Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha visited the Golden Temple today to seek blessings ahead of "Son Of Sardar" release.
Devgn and Sonakshi took a chartered flight to Amritsar in the morning and will be returning to Mumbai today itself to attend Amitabh Bachchan's 70th Birthday celebrations.
"Ajay is very religious and he wanted to go to the Golden Temple since a very long time to seek Waheguru's Blessings," a source said.
Sonakshi was also accompanied by her mother Poonam Sinha.
"Son Of Sardar" is directed by Ashwni Dhir and also stars Juhi Chawla and Sanjay Dutt. It will hit the theatres this Diwali.