Ajay Devgn visits Golden Temple with Sonakshi Sinha
- Vyapam scam: No injuries on TV journalist Akshay Singh's body, says post-mortem report
- PM Narendra Modi, Nawaz Sharif to meet on sidelines of SCO Summit
- Meghalaya: 5 taken ill after consuming instant noodles in Shillong, FIR lodged
- FTII row: After Pallavi Joshi, Jahnu Barua offers his resignation to I&B Ministry
- Greece looks to reopen bailout talks as euro future in doubt
Actor Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha visited the Golden Temple today to seek blessings ahead of "Son Of Sardar" release.
Devgn and Sonakshi took a chartered flight to Amritsar in the morning and will be returning to Mumbai today itself to attend Amitabh Bachchan's 70th Birthday celebrations.
"Ajay is very religious and he wanted to go to the Golden Temple since a very long time to seek Waheguru's Blessings," a source said.
Sonakshi was also accompanied by her mother Poonam Sinha.
"Son Of Sardar" is directed by Ashwni Dhir and also stars Juhi Chawla and Sanjay Dutt. It will hit the theatres this Diwali.