Ajay Devgn visits Golden Temple with Sonakshi Sinha
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actor Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha visited the Golden Temple today to seek blessings ahead of "Son Of Sardar" release.
Devgn and Sonakshi took a chartered flight to Amritsar in the morning and will be returning to Mumbai today itself to attend Amitabh Bachchan's 70th Birthday celebrations.
"Ajay is very religious and he wanted to go to the Golden Temple since a very long time to seek Waheguru's Blessings," a source said.
Sonakshi was also accompanied by her mother Poonam Sinha.
"Son Of Sardar" is directed by Ashwni Dhir and also stars Juhi Chawla and Sanjay Dutt. It will hit the theatres this Diwali.