Ajay Devgn visits Golden Temple with Sonakshi Sinha
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha visited the Golden Temple today to seek blessings ahead of "Son Of Sardar" release.
Devgn and Sonakshi took a chartered flight to Amritsar in the morning and will be returning to Mumbai today itself to attend Amitabh Bachchan's 70th Birthday celebrations.
"Ajay is very religious and he wanted to go to the Golden Temple since a very long time to seek Waheguru's Blessings," a source said.
Sonakshi was also accompanied by her mother Poonam Sinha.
"Son Of Sardar" is directed by Ashwni Dhir and also stars Juhi Chawla and Sanjay Dutt. It will hit the theatres this Diwali.