Ajay Devgn visits Golden Temple with Sonakshi Sinha
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Actor Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha visited the Golden Temple today to seek blessings ahead of "Son Of Sardar" release.
Devgn and Sonakshi took a chartered flight to Amritsar in the morning and will be returning to Mumbai today itself to attend Amitabh Bachchan's 70th Birthday celebrations.
"Ajay is very religious and he wanted to go to the Golden Temple since a very long time to seek Waheguru's Blessings," a source said.
Sonakshi was also accompanied by her mother Poonam Sinha.
"Son Of Sardar" is directed by Ashwni Dhir and also stars Juhi Chawla and Sanjay Dutt. It will hit the theatres this Diwali.