Ajay Devgun starts shooting for Jha's Satyagraha
- Lok Sabha elections: 11 parties come together to defeat Cong, counter Modi, say they are the 'first front'
- RJD rebellion fizzles out, Lalu Prasad takes nine MLAs to Speaker
- Shinde does a u-turn, says he meant to 'crush' social media, not electronic media
- Supreme Court rejects exemption plea, Subrata Roy to appear tomorrow
- AAP gears up for LS polls, party to add gas pricing issue in manifesto to target BJP, Cong
After wrapping up Sajid Khan's masala-action fiesta Himmatwala, Ajay Devgn has hardly had a breather before starting his schedule for Prakash Jha's political-drama Satyagraha.
The film which also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee, is being extensively shot in Bhopal and Devgn is to shoot there till mid March after which he is back in the city to prop up his Himmatwala which is slated to release on March 29.
With Satyagraha targeting August for release in 2013, Devgn has two such promising and diverse films up his sleeve this year. And he's not done for the year yet. After this he has Prabhu Dheva's next as well as Singham 2 in the pipeline, both of which are 2014 releases.
After Bol Bachchan and Son Of Sardaar, his two roaring successes in 2012, it seems 2013 is just going to get bigger and better for Ajay.
- At 23, the Indian creator of the smart ring is the youngest to address Mobile World Congress
- Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) joins hand with BJP
- Kejriwal letter questions Rahul on gas pricing, Ambani links
- Man immolates self in front of Assam secretariat
- Ex-Armyman, ISI spy for 2 years, held
- NIA nabs 2 from UP for blasts at Modi’s rally