Ajay Devgun starts shooting for Jha's Satyagraha
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
After wrapping up Sajid Khan's masala-action fiesta Himmatwala, Ajay Devgn has hardly had a breather before starting his schedule for Prakash Jha's political-drama Satyagraha.
The film which also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee, is being extensively shot in Bhopal and Devgn is to shoot there till mid March after which he is back in the city to prop up his Himmatwala which is slated to release on March 29.
With Satyagraha targeting August for release in 2013, Devgn has two such promising and diverse films up his sleeve this year. And he's not done for the year yet. After this he has Prabhu Dheva's next as well as Singham 2 in the pipeline, both of which are 2014 releases.
After Bol Bachchan and Son Of Sardaar, his two roaring successes in 2012, it seems 2013 is just going to get bigger and better for Ajay.
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape