Ajay Devgun starts shooting for Jha's Satyagraha
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
After wrapping up Sajid Khan's masala-action fiesta Himmatwala, Ajay Devgn has hardly had a breather before starting his schedule for Prakash Jha's political-drama Satyagraha.
The film which also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee, is being extensively shot in Bhopal and Devgn is to shoot there till mid March after which he is back in the city to prop up his Himmatwala which is slated to release on March 29.
With Satyagraha targeting August for release in 2013, Devgn has two such promising and diverse films up his sleeve this year. And he's not done for the year yet. After this he has Prabhu Dheva's next as well as Singham 2 in the pipeline, both of which are 2014 releases.
After Bol Bachchan and Son Of Sardaar, his two roaring successes in 2012, it seems 2013 is just going to get bigger and better for Ajay.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit