Ajay Devgun starts shooting for Jha's Satyagraha
- Don't just love Kashmir for its beauty, love it for its people: Congress tells PM Narendra Modi
- LIVE: Do not distinguish between the land and people of Kashmir, says Derek O'Brien
- Gujarat: Forced out, these Dalits are refugees 15 km from home
- Vasundhara Raje admits to problem: Gau rakshak shops asking for more
- We walk the road Vajpayee mapped, Kashmir can feel Azadi that India has: Modi
After wrapping up Sajid Khan's masala-action fiesta Himmatwala, Ajay Devgn has hardly had a breather before starting his schedule for Prakash Jha's political-drama Satyagraha.
The film which also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee, is being extensively shot in Bhopal and Devgn is to shoot there till mid March after which he is back in the city to prop up his Himmatwala which is slated to release on March 29.
With Satyagraha targeting August for release in 2013, Devgn has two such promising and diverse films up his sleeve this year. And he's not done for the year yet. After this he has Prabhu Dheva's next as well as Singham 2 in the pipeline, both of which are 2014 releases.
After Bol Bachchan and Son Of Sardaar, his two roaring successes in 2012, it seems 2013 is just going to get bigger and better for Ajay.
- She has not let anyone down. The people of India have let down Irom Sharmila
- Triple talaq: Indian Muslims must find a solution in accordance with the teachings and spirit of Islam
- Several problems and hurdles lie ahead in the implementation of the GST regime
- In Brazil, majestic horses leapt over hurdles. In India, the holy cow lay low
- Poor management of floods afflicts the Assam economy
- Una awakening: New focus on land distribution for redemption of Dalit dignity