Ajay Devgun starts shooting for Jha's Satyagraha
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
After wrapping up Sajid Khan's masala-action fiesta Himmatwala, Ajay Devgn has hardly had a breather before starting his schedule for Prakash Jha's political-drama Satyagraha.
The film which also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee, is being extensively shot in Bhopal and Devgn is to shoot there till mid March after which he is back in the city to prop up his Himmatwala which is slated to release on March 29.
With Satyagraha targeting August for release in 2013, Devgn has two such promising and diverse films up his sleeve this year. And he's not done for the year yet. After this he has Prabhu Dheva's next as well as Singham 2 in the pipeline, both of which are 2014 releases.
After Bol Bachchan and Son Of Sardaar, his two roaring successes in 2012, it seems 2013 is just going to get bigger and better for Ajay.