Akali leaderís son shoots at student, held
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
SSP Gill said only two shots were fired and the revolver was "loaded with only two bullets".
ASI murder accused sent to judicial custody
Amritsar: A local court Tuesday remanded assistant sub-inspector Ravinderpal Singh murder accused Ranjit Singh Rana and Dharamjeet Singh Dharma to 14-day judicial custody. Rana and Dharma were produced before the court after their eight-day police remand ended today. The court of judicial magistrate Surekha Rani sent them to judicial custody till January 1, 2013.