Akbaruddin would surrender before law: Asaduddin
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi, who is facing allegations of making inflammatory speeches against a particular community, would surrender before the law, his brother and party president Asaduddin Owaisi has said.
"MIM is not against any religion...Our fight is with the BJP. Our fight is with Kiran Kumar Reddy (Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister)," Asaduddin said addressing a meeting near here last night.
Akbaruddin after his return from London will surrender before the law, he said.
Cases have been filed against the Hyderabad-based legislator for allegedly making offensive and communal remarks recently in Nizamabad and Adilabad districts of the state.