Akbaruddin would surrender before law: Asaduddin
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi, who is facing allegations of making inflammatory speeches against a particular community, would surrender before the law, his brother and party president Asaduddin Owaisi has said.
"MIM is not against any religion...Our fight is with the BJP. Our fight is with Kiran Kumar Reddy (Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister)," Asaduddin said addressing a meeting near here last night.
Akbaruddin after his return from London will surrender before the law, he said.
Cases have been filed against the Hyderabad-based legislator for allegedly making offensive and communal remarks recently in Nizamabad and Adilabad districts of the state.