Akbaruddin would surrender before law: Asaduddin
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi, who is facing allegations of making inflammatory speeches against a particular community, would surrender before the law, his brother and party president Asaduddin Owaisi has said.
"MIM is not against any religion...Our fight is with the BJP. Our fight is with Kiran Kumar Reddy (Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister)," Asaduddin said addressing a meeting near here last night.
Akbaruddin after his return from London will surrender before the law, he said.
Cases have been filed against the Hyderabad-based legislator for allegedly making offensive and communal remarks recently in Nizamabad and Adilabad districts of the state.