Akhilesh Yadav warns SP workers against use of his, Mulayam's pics
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today warned Samajwadi Party workers of strict action for using his and party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav's photographs on their visiting cards and letter heads.
"Strict action will be taken against party workers forusing my and party supremo's photos in their visiting cards and letter heads...it will be considered as an anti-party activity," said Akhilesh, who is also the state chief of Samajwadi Party.
In a letter to all district presidents of the party, he said workers should remain disciplined and shun the practice while asking them to sent a list of those involved in indiscipline, to party headquarters on monthly basis.
The party has also constituted a 15-member committee including senior leaders to ensure implementation of the directive and also stop misuse of party flags and banners.