Akshay Hariharan turns music composer with Black Home
- Ambedkar Memorial Lecture: Here's what PM Narendra Modi said
- Bharat Mata: From freedom struggle metaphor to patriotism’s litmus test
- Atomic material smuggling racket busted, Rajasthan ATS arrests six
- PM Modi is God’s gift for India, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Saharanpur stands up for brothers at centre of storm in South Africa
Samajik Samata Manch, headed by Vijay Kamble, Mahesh R. Salunke and Ajay Suryavanshi Production, launched their first Hindi film Black Home. The music for the same was unveiled at Grand Imperial Banquets, Andheri, Mumbai by Leslie Lewis, Suresh Wadkar, Sonu Niigaam, Shaan and other dignitaries. Akshay Hariharan, son of renowned singer A.Hariharan, makes his debut as a music composer with Black Home. The songs in the film are sung by Asha Bhosle, A.Hariharan and Suraj Jagan.
At the event, Hariharan performed the theme song on stage with Suraj Jagan. The film's cast, Murli Sharma, Santosh Juvekar, Achint Kaur, Mohan Joshi, Chitrashi Rawat, Vishwajeet Pradhan, Sharad Ponkshe, Raju Kher, Priya Gamre, Neelu Kohli, Ajay Suryawanshi, Simran Sehmi, Akanksha Gade and others were also present at the event.
- In Bangladesh’s diminishing democratic space, a prominent editor is at the receiving end
- Supreme Court has the opportunity to enforce the true Islamic law on divorce
- Budget 2016: An ‘A’ for ambition
- Raja-Mandala: Bridge to China
- A tale of two speeches
- The new enemy property ordinance is more draconian than the one in 2010