Akshay Hariharan turns music composer with Black Home
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
Samajik Samata Manch, headed by Vijay Kamble, Mahesh R. Salunke and Ajay Suryavanshi Production, launched their first Hindi film Black Home. The music for the same was unveiled at Grand Imperial Banquets, Andheri, Mumbai by Leslie Lewis, Suresh Wadkar, Sonu Niigaam, Shaan and other dignitaries. Akshay Hariharan, son of renowned singer A.Hariharan, makes his debut as a music composer with Black Home. The songs in the film are sung by Asha Bhosle, A.Hariharan and Suraj Jagan.
At the event, Hariharan performed the theme song on stage with Suraj Jagan. The film's cast, Murli Sharma, Santosh Juvekar, Achint Kaur, Mohan Joshi, Chitrashi Rawat, Vishwajeet Pradhan, Sharad Ponkshe, Raju Kher, Priya Gamre, Neelu Kohli, Ajay Suryawanshi, Simran Sehmi, Akanksha Gade and others were also present at the event.
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines