Akshay Hariharan turns music composer with Black Home
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Samajik Samata Manch, headed by Vijay Kamble, Mahesh R. Salunke and Ajay Suryavanshi Production, launched their first Hindi film Black Home. The music for the same was unveiled at Grand Imperial Banquets, Andheri, Mumbai by Leslie Lewis, Suresh Wadkar, Sonu Niigaam, Shaan and other dignitaries. Akshay Hariharan, son of renowned singer A.Hariharan, makes his debut as a music composer with Black Home. The songs in the film are sung by Asha Bhosle, A.Hariharan and Suraj Jagan.
At the event, Hariharan performed the theme song on stage with Suraj Jagan. The film's cast, Murli Sharma, Santosh Juvekar, Achint Kaur, Mohan Joshi, Chitrashi Rawat, Vishwajeet Pradhan, Sharad Ponkshe, Raju Kher, Priya Gamre, Neelu Kohli, Ajay Suryawanshi, Simran Sehmi, Akanksha Gade and others were also present at the event.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism