Akshay Hariharan turns music composer with Black Home
- Excessive rains wreak havoc in several states, 81 die due to flood
- Govt, Congress in war of words ahead of all-party meet
- Malaysia seeks help in finding more possible MH370 debris
- Sushma Swaraj has committed no crime: Parrikar on Lalit Modi case
- Congress hits back at Mahesh Sharma over his 'no work, no pay' remark
Samajik Samata Manch, headed by Vijay Kamble, Mahesh R. Salunke and Ajay Suryavanshi Production, launched their first Hindi film Black Home. The music for the same was unveiled at Grand Imperial Banquets, Andheri, Mumbai by Leslie Lewis, Suresh Wadkar, Sonu Niigaam, Shaan and other dignitaries. Akshay Hariharan, son of renowned singer A.Hariharan, makes his debut as a music composer with Black Home. The songs in the film are sung by Asha Bhosle, A.Hariharan and Suraj Jagan.
At the event, Hariharan performed the theme song on stage with Suraj Jagan. The film's cast, Murli Sharma, Santosh Juvekar, Achint Kaur, Mohan Joshi, Chitrashi Rawat, Vishwajeet Pradhan, Sharad Ponkshe, Raju Kher, Priya Gamre, Neelu Kohli, Ajay Suryawanshi, Simran Sehmi, Akanksha Gade and others were also present at the event.