Akshay is mad and so am I, says mom-in-law Dimple Kapadia
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actress Dimple Kapadia says that she likes her actor son-in-law Akshay Kumar in comedy roles.
"I think Akshay is great, he is lovely. We share lovely relationship which I really treasure. He is mad and so am I. We get along very well.
"We have very cool relationship. I like his work. I like him in comedy. He is very good at comedy. I enjoy watching his films," Dimple told PTI.
The 56-year-old actress said she and Akshay discuss about films and also give feedback on each other's work.
"I do discuss films with him. I discuss what I am doing and he thinks I need to work more. I am not working enough so he keeps telling me that," she added.
Well, it seems Dimple's grandson Aarav is also interested in films and its business.
"Aarav saw the poster of my film 'What the Fish' and he is very excited about the film. He told that me naani (grandmother) I can give you some marketing ideas. That was the biggest compliment," the actress said.
Dimple said she wanted Aarav to see 'Haathi Mere Saathi' in which her late husband Rajesh Khanna had played the lead.
"He (Aarav) discusses everything related to films with me. He has not seen my films but I want him to see 'Haathi Mere Saathi'. I think he will love it. With today's kids you need to make them sit and see the film as kids want to see English serials," she added.
Dimple is all set to star in Gurmmeet Singh's 'What the Fish'.
Apart from Dimple, the film also stars Sheeba Shabnam, Manu Rishi Chadha, Manjot Singh and Anand Tiwari, and is scheduled to release tomorrow.
Dimple recently organised a special screening of thefilm for Aarav and her actor friend Rishi Kapoor.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express