Akshay Kumar clears air on why he first refused Special 26
- NIA Dy SP Mohammed Tanzil shot dead, agency says attack was planned
- Kolkata flyover collapse: How red flags raised over contractor, project were ignored
- Secured release of 4 Indians from Syria: Sushma Swaraj
- Gujarat riots: Closing the door on 2002
- Omar Abdullah: Look forward to PDP MLAs saying 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' after swearing-in
"So now you do understand why I enjoy script readings; they change my perception of a film", he says, "That is exactly what changed my mind with Special 26 the second time round. Instead of giving me something to put in my back pocket and read later, Neeraj Sir gave me something to remember for a long time - 'A True Story' which I truly cherish!"
Well Akshay, given the kind of feedback that has been pouring in, one can well imagine you and Neeraj share a hearty laugh over turning out to be second time lucky!
- Dazzle of '7.5% GDP growth' shouldn't blind us to reality
- The hope, faith PM Modi inspired in 2014 speeches is fading
- T20: Once scorned by purists, can now be a thing of real beauty
- Article 356: Federalism, democracy twin pillars which have to be honoured
- Inside Track: Amit Shah, an admirer of Indira Gandhi?
- Military alignments with US, without open debate, may foreclose India’s options