Akshay Kumar clears air on why he first refused Special 26
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
"So now you do understand why I enjoy script readings; they change my perception of a film", he says, "That is exactly what changed my mind with Special 26 the second time round. Instead of giving me something to put in my back pocket and read later, Neeraj Sir gave me something to remember for a long time - 'A True Story' which I truly cherish!"
Well Akshay, given the kind of feedback that has been pouring in, one can well imagine you and Neeraj share a hearty laugh over turning out to be second time lucky!
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment