Akshay Kumar cuts his remuneration to half for 'Special Chabbis'
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
Akshay, who has been paired up with 'Singham' actress Kajal for the first time, is all praise for her.
"She is beautiful, talented and professional as she has learnt so much from down south. She fitted the character very well. The bonding was very good with her. I enjoyed working with her," he said.
The 'Khiladi' star also claimed that he became good friends with senior actor Anupam Kher during 'Special Chabbis'.
"I have worked with Anupam Kher in the past.. I think I have got a new friend in him while doing this film. I had a great time. We became close friends.. We talk in every two-three days. I found a new friend in him. Manoj Bajpayee is also good," he said.
The film will hit theatres on February 8.
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies