Akshay Kumar cuts his remuneration to half for 'Special Chabbis'
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Akshay, who has been paired up with 'Singham' actress Kajal for the first time, is all praise for her.
"She is beautiful, talented and professional as she has learnt so much from down south. She fitted the character very well. The bonding was very good with her. I enjoyed working with her," he said.
The 'Khiladi' star also claimed that he became good friends with senior actor Anupam Kher during 'Special Chabbis'.
"I have worked with Anupam Kher in the past.. I think I have got a new friend in him while doing this film. I had a great time. We became close friends.. We talk in every two-three days. I found a new friend in him. Manoj Bajpayee is also good," he said.
The film will hit theatres on February 8.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today