Akshay Kumar cuts his remuneration to half for 'Special Chabbis'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Akshay, who has been paired up with 'Singham' actress Kajal for the first time, is all praise for her.
"She is beautiful, talented and professional as she has learnt so much from down south. She fitted the character very well. The bonding was very good with her. I enjoyed working with her," he said.
The 'Khiladi' star also claimed that he became good friends with senior actor Anupam Kher during 'Special Chabbis'.
"I have worked with Anupam Kher in the past.. I think I have got a new friend in him while doing this film. I had a great time. We became close friends.. We talk in every two-three days. I found a new friend in him. Manoj Bajpayee is also good," he said.
The film will hit theatres on February 8.