Akshay Kumar hopes Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara will cross Rs 100 crore mark
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara will repeat the feat.
Milan Luthria-directed Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara is releasing on August 15.
"I am happy that I am getting good offers, opportunity to work with good directors. I feel lucky, I thank god. I hope this film achieves 100 crore," Akshay said at a promotional event of the film here.
He plays the bad guy in the film.
"I enjoyed playing the bad guy, it was fun. Long back I had played bad guy in Ajnabe. I would love to play bad guy again... it gives a high," he said.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- Discrimination on basis of caste is continuing reality, state can't shirk responsibility