Akshay Kumar hopes Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara will cross Rs 100 crore mark
- Time for decisive battle against terror: Narendra Modi
- Looking beyond Pakistan: India and the UAE forge a new partnership
- Bangkok blast: 27 dead, several injured in explosion outside Hindu shrine
- Nitish Katara murder case: SC upholds conviction of Vikas, Vishal Yadav
- OROP: Ex-service chiefs write to PM, ask to resolve the issue immediately
Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara will repeat the feat.
Milan Luthria-directed Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara is releasing on August 15.
"I am happy that I am getting good offers, opportunity to work with good directors. I feel lucky, I thank god. I hope this film achieves 100 crore," Akshay said at a promotional event of the film here.
He plays the bad guy in the film.
"I enjoyed playing the bad guy, it was fun. Long back I had played bad guy in Ajnabe. I would love to play bad guy again... it gives a high," he said.