Akshay Kumar hopes Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara will cross Rs 100 crore mark
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara will repeat the feat.
Milan Luthria-directed Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara is releasing on August 15.
"I am happy that I am getting good offers, opportunity to work with good directors. I feel lucky, I thank god. I hope this film achieves 100 crore," Akshay said at a promotional event of the film here.
He plays the bad guy in the film.
"I enjoyed playing the bad guy, it was fun. Long back I had played bad guy in Ajnabe. I would love to play bad guy again... it gives a high," he said.
Two of Akshay's films – Rowdy Rathore and Houseful 2 – were in the Rs 100 crore bracket.