Akshay Kumar hopes Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara will cross Rs 100 crore mark
- Centre slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2; Delhi rates go up due to VAT
- PM Modi launches Skill India, says war against poverty will be won
- Indian Army says drone shot down by Pak not its
- CBI arrests Karnataka Congress MLA Anil Lad in illegal mining case
- Swati Maliwal not even remotely connected to me: Kejriwal on DCW row
Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara will repeat the feat.
Milan Luthria-directed Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara is releasing on August 15.
"I am happy that I am getting good offers, opportunity to work with good directors. I feel lucky, I thank god. I hope this film achieves 100 crore," Akshay said at a promotional event of the film here.
He plays the bad guy in the film.
"I enjoyed playing the bad guy, it was fun. Long back I had played bad guy in Ajnabe. I would love to play bad guy again... it gives a high," he said.
Two of Akshay's films – Rowdy Rathore and Houseful 2 – were in the Rs 100 crore bracket.