Akshay Kumar's 'Boss' to release in Latin America too
- Telangana LIVE: Rajya Sabha adjourned again, Chairman calls an all-party meeting
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar's upcoming movie 'Boss' will release in Latin America, hitherto an uncharted territory for Hindi films.
Krian Media Ltd, which recently acquired international distribution rights for 'Boss', said the film will hit theatres across Latin American nation of Panama besides Peru
These will be in addition to release in 400 screens already announced across Europe, North America, South East Asia and Australia, among other markets, the company said.
The movie is set for worldwide release on October 16. Screening in Panama will mark opening of a new territory for Indian cinema, Krian said.
"One of the key challenges in the international markets is the ability of a distributor to open up new markets, wider audience base and broaden the revenue pie."
"It is a matter of pride that we will be releasing 'Boss' in Europe, North America, South East Asia and Australia, amongst other markets. We have also opened up the non-traditional Latin American market of Panama to Indian cinema," Raj Malik, Vice-President (Film Acquisition & Distribution), Krian said.
Directed by Anthony D'Souza, `Boss' is an action comedy starring Akshay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Shiv Pandit and Mithun Chaktraborty, among others.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state