Akshay Kumar's It's Entertainment targets extended weekend release
- NASA Juno mission Live: Spacecraft in Jupiter's orbit, turns back towards sun
- Dhaka terror attack: At Tarishi’s funeral, a photograph tells the story
- Modi Cabinet reshuffle: 19 new faces inducted, Twitter reacts
- CBI arrests Kejriwal's principal secretary, four others, draws furious AAP reaction
- Jaish-e-Mohammed seeks funds for ‘jihad in India’ outside Karachi mosques
For all those who wait eagerly not just for Akshay Kumar, but also entertainment and holidays, well... this one is a rocker of news for you! The news is that Ramesh Taurani's next flick that's titled It's Entertainment, starring Akshay Kumar and Tamannaah Bhatia is scheduled to release 28th March 2014. By releasing the film on this day, the films makers have ensured that the film gets a whopping a 4- day weekend with the country celebrating Gudi Padwa and Ugadi on the Monday after release! If that wasn't enough, then, the film will also fall on one of the last weekends before the onset of the IPL 2014.
Ramesh Taurani, who confirmed the news, said that, "Yes, we were looking to target an extended weekend and March 28th seemed ideal for which reason we chose the date....We've worked out a schedule keeping the day in mind".
- The export-led growth model needs rethinking
- Even in its hour of tragedy, Bangladesh reveals itself to be a bitterly divided nation
- Raghuram Rajan: Exit governor, enter academic
- Delhi needs a more agile — and more open — policy to engage with Beijing
- In a competitive global economy, India must use regulations strategically
- Dhaka terror attack exposes vulnerability of the state machinery in Bangladesh