Akshay Kumar's It's Entertainment targets extended weekend release
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
For all those who wait eagerly not just for Akshay Kumar, but also entertainment and holidays, well... this one is a rocker of news for you! The news is that Ramesh Taurani's next flick that's titled It's Entertainment, starring Akshay Kumar and Tamannaah Bhatia is scheduled to release 28th March 2014. By releasing the film on this day, the films makers have ensured that the film gets a whopping a 4- day weekend with the country celebrating Gudi Padwa and Ugadi on the Monday after release! If that wasn't enough, then, the film will also fall on one of the last weekends before the onset of the IPL 2014.
Ramesh Taurani, who confirmed the news, said that, "Yes, we were looking to target an extended weekend and March 28th seemed ideal for which reason we chose the date....We've worked out a schedule keeping the day in mind".
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now