Akshay Kumar's stylish entry – Like a 'Boss'
- Manmohan Singh is India's "weakest PM": L K Advani
- 'Shahzada' and 'Matashree' are only concerned about being in power, says Modi; Sonia harps on secularism
- Modi has "deep flaws" in his character: Chidambaram
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP to release party manifesto on April 3; AAP and Congress have a 'hidden understanding' with each other
Bollywood's 'Khiladi' Akshay Kumar made a high impact entry to a press conference recently in Dubai via a jet ski.
Akshay Kumar, who was promoting his upcoming action drama film 'Boss' in Dubai, made an entry – 'Boss style' to a yacht by coming on a jet ski and surprised everyone who was present there. Further, the actor addressed the media on a yacht.
This is not the first time however, that Akshay opted for an out-of-the-box idea to promote his film.
Akshay Kumar had unveiled the first look of his previous release – 'Once Upon Ay Time Mumbai Dobaara' – at a 'chawl'. He had arrived in a vintage car then to make his entry more impressive.
Akshay Kumar was accompanied by famous Punjabi rapper Honey Singh, who has mixed a special party number 'Party All Night' for 'Boss'.
Produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, Cape Of Good Films and Ashwin Varde Productions, 'Boss' is all set to release this 16th October.
- Only non-Congress alternative can counter BJP: Left
- Modi has “deep flaws” in his character, warns P Chidambaram
- Nigerian uprising kills 1,500 in 2014: Amnesty
- Sonakshi tweets to campaign for father Shatrughan
- Mamata attacks BJP, reiterates TMC will play vital role in govt formation
- AAP nominee against Khurshid quits, claims corruption in party