Akshay Kumar's stylish entry – Like a 'Boss'
- 3.5 lakh well-off people have given up subsidised LPGs: PM Narendra Modi
- Meghalaya CM compares Rahul Gandhi to Alfred the Great, king who returned to conquer
- Naxals kill 7 of elite force in Sukma
- Across the Aisle: Land acquisition - Nine steps to nirvana
- India's Sons: What does it mean to be a man in India?
Bollywood's 'Khiladi' Akshay Kumar made a high impact entry to a press conference recently in Dubai via a jet ski.
Akshay Kumar, who was promoting his upcoming action drama film 'Boss' in Dubai, made an entry – 'Boss style' to a yacht by coming on a jet ski and surprised everyone who was present there. Further, the actor addressed the media on a yacht.
This is not the first time however, that Akshay opted for an out-of-the-box idea to promote his film.
Akshay Kumar had unveiled the first look of his previous release – 'Once Upon Ay Time Mumbai Dobaara' – at a 'chawl'. He had arrived in a vintage car then to make his entry more impressive.
Akshay Kumar was accompanied by famous Punjabi rapper Honey Singh, who has mixed a special party number 'Party All Night' for 'Boss'.
Produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, Cape Of Good Films and Ashwin Varde Productions, 'Boss' is all set to release this 16th October.