Alembic Pharma Q3 net profit up 9% at Rs 48 cr
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
Alembic Pharmaceuticals today said its net profit rose by 9.13 per cent to Rs 48.27 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The company had posted net profit of Rs 44.23 crore in the same period of previous fiscal, Alembic said in a filing to the BSE.
Net sales of the company declined, however, to Rs 372 crore during the quarter, from Rs 383 crore during the same period of the 2011-12 fiscal.
Alembic said its domestic formulation sales rose to Rs 228 crore during the third quarter ended December 31, from Rs 199 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal.
Its international generic formulation sales stood at Rs 61.05 crore in Q3, 2012-13, as against Rs 58.45 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal.
Alembic Pharma scrip was trading at Rs 69.80 on the BSE in late afternoon trade, down 1.83 per cent from its previous close.