Alessandra Ambrosio poses nude four months after giving birth
- Lok Sabha elections: 11 parties come together to defeat Cong, counter Modi, say they are the 'first front'
- RJD rebellion fizzles out, Lalu Prasad takes nine MLAs to Speaker
- Shinde U-turn: âAnger directed at social media'
- Supreme Court rejects exemption plea, Subrata Roy to appear tomorrow
- AAP gears up for LS polls, party to add gas pricing issue in manifesto to target BJP, Cong
Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who welcomed son Noah in May, bared her slender, post-baby figure just a few months later for a magazine photoshoot
The 31-year-old mother of two, who posed nude in September for Made in Brazil magazine's racy, oceanside spread, said a month later that she didn't gain much weight during her pregnancy, reported Us magazine.
"This time I didn't really gain a lot of weight. I was actually trying to be as healthy as I could. The first time I gained a lot of weight and it was hard to lose it," Ambrosio said.
The Brazilian-born beauty partially credited breastfeeding and chasing after her tots with her speedy weightloss, though she also revealed that she makes it a point to mix up her exercise routine.
"I love to do Pilates and SoulCycle and go on walks and surf at the beach," she said.
- Microsoft warns XP users to ‘move on’
- Girl with learning disability gets relief, won’t lose academic year
- Gujarat Cong says BJP bought its MLAs, stages walkout from House
- IMG lets Hindalco, Essar Power retain Mahan coal block
- RTO to webcast auto licence lottery today
- New policy seeks to allow cell towers beyond 3 metres of hospitals, schools