Alessandra Ambrosio poses nude four months after giving birth
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who welcomed son Noah in May, bared her slender, post-baby figure just a few months later for a magazine photoshoot
The 31-year-old mother of two, who posed nude in September for Made in Brazil magazine's racy, oceanside spread, said a month later that she didn't gain much weight during her pregnancy, reported Us magazine.
"This time I didn't really gain a lot of weight. I was actually trying to be as healthy as I could. The first time I gained a lot of weight and it was hard to lose it," Ambrosio said.
The Brazilian-born beauty partially credited breastfeeding and chasing after her tots with her speedy weightloss, though she also revealed that she makes it a point to mix up her exercise routine.