Alessandra Ambrosio poses nude four months after giving birth
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who welcomed son Noah in May, bared her slender, post-baby figure just a few months later for a magazine photoshoot
The 31-year-old mother of two, who posed nude in September for Made in Brazil magazine's racy, oceanside spread, said a month later that she didn't gain much weight during her pregnancy, reported Us magazine.
"This time I didn't really gain a lot of weight. I was actually trying to be as healthy as I could. The first time I gained a lot of weight and it was hard to lose it," Ambrosio said.
The Brazilian-born beauty partially credited breastfeeding and chasing after her tots with her speedy weightloss, though she also revealed that she makes it a point to mix up her exercise routine.
"I love to do Pilates and SoulCycle and go on walks and surf at the beach," she said.