Ali Zafar to flex muscles in Kill Dil
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Ali Zafar who has been signed for Yash Raj Films Kill Dil, which will be directed by Shaad Ali (who directed the Vivek Oberoi-Rani Mukerji starrer Saathayia) says, that more than him it was the director who was excited about his role. "Shaad is very charged about Kill Dil and my role in it. On his wedding day, he kept telling me how it's going to be the role of my lifetime," said Ali who says that the action flick for which he will start shooting in October is a full-on entertainer. It also stars Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra.
In fact, Ali is very enthusiastic about Kill Dil, as he will be pumping in iron for his part, after he wraps up shooting for Neeraj Pandey's Aman Ki Asha in which he plays a Pakistani boy Aman. The film is scheduled to take off in March. The actor has also agreed to do a cameo in Abhishek Sharma's sequel to Tere Bin Laden, titled Tere Bin Laden 3. Zafar's upcoming film is the remake of the 80s, Chashme Buddoor in which he reprises Farooque Shaikh's role. The film releases on April 5.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might