Ali Zafar to flex muscles in Kill Dil
- India to boycott Commonwealth Parliamentary Union meeting in Pak
- Suresh Raina ‘rested’ after name pops up in Lalit Modi’s email to ICC
- Suicide bomber kills 20 recruits in Kabul police academy blast
- Trouble over Naga peace accord; Won't cede an inch of land, say Assam, Arunachal, Manipur CMs
- President Pranab Mukherjee's wife admitted to Delhi hospital
Ali Zafar who has been signed for Yash Raj Films Kill Dil, which will be directed by Shaad Ali (who directed the Vivek Oberoi-Rani Mukerji starrer Saathayia) says, that more than him it was the director who was excited about his role. "Shaad is very charged about Kill Dil and my role in it. On his wedding day, he kept telling me how it's going to be the role of my lifetime," said Ali who says that the action flick for which he will start shooting in October is a full-on entertainer. It also stars Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra.
In fact, Ali is very enthusiastic about Kill Dil, as he will be pumping in iron for his part, after he wraps up shooting for Neeraj Pandey's Aman Ki Asha in which he plays a Pakistani boy Aman. The film is scheduled to take off in March. The actor has also agreed to do a cameo in Abhishek Sharma's sequel to Tere Bin Laden, titled Tere Bin Laden 3. Zafar's upcoming film is the remake of the 80s, Chashme Buddoor in which he reprises Farooque Shaikh's role. The film releases on April 5.