Ali Zafar's next rom-com titled 'Aman ki Asha'
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra; Ansari not to contest against Modi
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Mulayam questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar is all set to star in romantic-comedy 'Aman Ki Asha' opposite actress Yami Gautam.
The 32-year-old actor, who was last seen in romantic film 'London, Paris, New York', will also compose the music for director E Nivas's film.
"My next feature, a rom-com is tentatively named 'Aman ki Asha' opposite Yami Gautam written and produced by Neeraj Panday and directed by E Nivas.
"I have also been asked to write and compose the music for the same. First song for which is being recorded in the studio," he posted on Twitter.
Zafar, who started his Bollywood journey with 'Tere Bin Laden', is also gearing up for 'Chashme Buddoor' remake, which will hit theatres on February 22 next year.
- On poll day in Nagpur, it’s business as usual at RSS HQ
- Charges dropped, ‘wrong suspect’ walks free
- Bengal PCC chief named for TMC man’s murder
- Kingmaker pitch on hold, Amma Jayalalithaa plays queen for now
- Despite ‘taint’, Sreeramulu hopes to win by mining Modi name
- Boys will be boys, they make mistakes… Will you hang them for rape: Mulayam Singh Yadav