Ali Zafar's next rom-com titled 'Aman ki Asha'
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar is all set to star in romantic-comedy 'Aman Ki Asha' opposite actress Yami Gautam.
The 32-year-old actor, who was last seen in romantic film 'London, Paris, New York', will also compose the music for director E Nivas's film.
"My next feature, a rom-com is tentatively named 'Aman ki Asha' opposite Yami Gautam written and produced by Neeraj Panday and directed by E Nivas.
"I have also been asked to write and compose the music for the same. First song for which is being recorded in the studio," he posted on Twitter.
Zafar, who started his Bollywood journey with 'Tere Bin Laden', is also gearing up for 'Chashme Buddoor' remake, which will hit theatres on February 22 next year.