Ali Zafar's next rom-com titled 'Aman ki Asha'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar is all set to star in romantic-comedy 'Aman Ki Asha' opposite actress Yami Gautam.
The 32-year-old actor, who was last seen in romantic film 'London, Paris, New York', will also compose the music for director E Nivas's film.
"My next feature, a rom-com is tentatively named 'Aman ki Asha' opposite Yami Gautam written and produced by Neeraj Panday and directed by E Nivas.
"I have also been asked to write and compose the music for the same. First song for which is being recorded in the studio," he posted on Twitter.
Zafar, who started his Bollywood journey with 'Tere Bin Laden', is also gearing up for 'Chashme Buddoor' remake, which will hit theatres on February 22 next year.