Ali Zafar's next rom-com titled 'Aman ki Asha'
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar is all set to star in romantic-comedy 'Aman Ki Asha' opposite actress Yami Gautam.
The 32-year-old actor, who was last seen in romantic film 'London, Paris, New York', will also compose the music for director E Nivas's film.
"My next feature, a rom-com is tentatively named 'Aman ki Asha' opposite Yami Gautam written and produced by Neeraj Panday and directed by E Nivas.
"I have also been asked to write and compose the music for the same. First song for which is being recorded in the studio," he posted on Twitter.
Zafar, who started his Bollywood journey with 'Tere Bin Laden', is also gearing up for 'Chashme Buddoor' remake, which will hit theatres on February 22 next year.