Ali Zafar's next rom-com titled 'Aman ki Asha'
- LIVE: Our ties as ancient as history, PM tells members of Afghan parliament
- Nigeria: Gas tanker truck fire kills more than 100 people
- PM Modi signs deal with Russia to ‘Make in India’ n-reactor parts, 226 helicopters
- Seventh pay panel: Delay salary hikes, 5 states tell Centre
- Mob doused house with kerosene, warned us: Dadri victim’s daughter
Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar is all set to star in romantic-comedy 'Aman Ki Asha' opposite actress Yami Gautam.
The 32-year-old actor, who was last seen in romantic film 'London, Paris, New York', will also compose the music for director E Nivas's film.
"My next feature, a rom-com is tentatively named 'Aman ki Asha' opposite Yami Gautam written and produced by Neeraj Panday and directed by E Nivas.
"I have also been asked to write and compose the music for the same. First song for which is being recorded in the studio," he posted on Twitter.
- Why so many students are at the mercy of the private sector
- Can the House deal with disruption instead of being held hostage to it?
- Romancing the jihad
- Diary item: A trip to Matintoli
- The court has misread the constitutional right to adult suffrage
- Rajya Sabha has failed in its role as a delaying chamber for unwise legislation