Alicia Keys drops price of penthouse
- BJP manifesto pledges good governance, talks of constructing Ram Temple, abrogating Article 370
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Lakhs of farmers have committed suicide, says Modi; Will fight for the 70 crore poor and raise their standard of living, says Rahul
- Coal block scam: CVC Pradeep Kumar recuses himself from SC probe panel
- Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA, joins hands with BJP
- Lok Sabha elections: 41 pc polling in Tripura till noon; EVMs malfunction reported in Assam
Singer Alicia Keys has dropped the asking price of her penthouse from USD 17.95 million to USD 15 million as she is eager to sell the listing which has been on the market since last March.
The 31-year-old 'Girl On Fire' singer, who is married to music producer Swizz Beatz and has a two-year-old son Egypt, wants to sell her New York City penthouse, which has dropped the price by USD 2.95 million, reported Huffington Post online.
The singer purchased the plush apartment from Lenny Kravitz in 2010.
She and her husband reportedly secured the estate, which boasts 32-rooms and a recording studio, for less than half of it's original listing price.
The apartment, which was completely renovated by Lenny after he bought it in 2000, reportedly featured multiple staircases, floor-to-ceiling windows and a stunning rooftop lounge with panoramic views of the city.
The singer has been extremely eager to sell the property since moving to a sprawling new home she bought from actor Eddie Murphy for USD 12 million in October.
- Ukraine says Russia fomenting eastern unrest
- Liquor worth Rs 4.85 cr seized in MP ahead of LS polls
- Man held with foreign currency worth Rs 38 lakh at airport
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains