Alicia Keys drops price of penthouse
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Singer Alicia Keys has dropped the asking price of her penthouse from USD 17.95 million to USD 15 million as she is eager to sell the listing which has been on the market since last March.
The 31-year-old 'Girl On Fire' singer, who is married to music producer Swizz Beatz and has a two-year-old son Egypt, wants to sell her New York City penthouse, which has dropped the price by USD 2.95 million, reported Huffington Post online.
The singer purchased the plush apartment from Lenny Kravitz in 2010.
She and her husband reportedly secured the estate, which boasts 32-rooms and a recording studio, for less than half of it's original listing price.
The apartment, which was completely renovated by Lenny after he bought it in 2000, reportedly featured multiple staircases, floor-to-ceiling windows and a stunning rooftop lounge with panoramic views of the city.
The singer has been extremely eager to sell the property since moving to a sprawling new home she bought from actor Eddie Murphy for USD 12 million in October.