All IIM-A agri-business students get summer internships
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
All 43 first-year students of IIM-Ahmedabad's agri-business management course (PGP-ABM) have been offered summer internship roles during a placement process this past weekend, a release from the B-school's student placement committee said.
"More than 20 firms participated in the placement process," the committee said, adding at least nine of them were companies which came to the campus for internship recruitment for the first time.
Roles offered by participating companies included those in FMCG, Agricultural Inputs, Consulting and Advisory, Banking, and Plantations.
"Notably, five students chose to sit out of the main summer placement process to pursue their interest in the developmental sector by working with Jeevika, the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project," the committee also said in the release issued Monday.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express