All IIM-A agri-business students get summer internships
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
All 43 first-year students of IIM-Ahmedabad's agri-business management course (PGP-ABM) have been offered summer internship roles during a placement process this past weekend, a release from the B-school's student placement committee said.
"More than 20 firms participated in the placement process," the committee said, adding at least nine of them were companies which came to the campus for internship recruitment for the first time.
Roles offered by participating companies included those in FMCG, Agricultural Inputs, Consulting and Advisory, Banking, and Plantations.
"Notably, five students chose to sit out of the main summer placement process to pursue their interest in the developmental sector by working with Jeevika, the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project," the committee also said in the release issued Monday.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer