All IIM-A agri-business students get summer internships
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
All 43 first-year students of IIM-Ahmedabad's agri-business management course (PGP-ABM) have been offered summer internship roles during a placement process this past weekend, a release from the B-school's student placement committee said.
"More than 20 firms participated in the placement process," the committee said, adding at least nine of them were companies which came to the campus for internship recruitment for the first time.
Roles offered by participating companies included those in FMCG, Agricultural Inputs, Consulting and Advisory, Banking, and Plantations.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis