All IIM-A agri-business students get summer internships
- Ranji Trophy cricketer approaches RR player, offers money to fix matches
- PM Modi begins visit to France, eye on multi-billion dollar Rafale deal
- Hillary Clinton expected to announce presidential candidacy this weekend
- Tirupati killings [VIDEO]: Man who escaped says will reveal all to court
- Greenpeace foreign funds blocked, govt cites ‘talks with AAP’ as a reason
All 43 first-year students of IIM-Ahmedabad's agri-business management course (PGP-ABM) have been offered summer internship roles during a placement process this past weekend, a release from the B-school's student placement committee said.
"More than 20 firms participated in the placement process," the committee said, adding at least nine of them were companies which came to the campus for internship recruitment for the first time.
Roles offered by participating companies included those in FMCG, Agricultural Inputs, Consulting and Advisory, Banking, and Plantations.
"Notably, five students chose to sit out of the main summer placement process to pursue their interest in the developmental sector by working with Jeevika, the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project," the committee also said in the release issued Monday.