All IIM-A agri-business students get summer internships
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
All 43 first-year students of IIM-Ahmedabad's agri-business management course (PGP-ABM) have been offered summer internship roles during a placement process this past weekend, a release from the B-school's student placement committee said.
"More than 20 firms participated in the placement process," the committee said, adding at least nine of them were companies which came to the campus for internship recruitment for the first time.
Roles offered by participating companies included those in FMCG, Agricultural Inputs, Consulting and Advisory, Banking, and Plantations.
"Notably, five students chose to sit out of the main summer placement process to pursue their interest in the developmental sector by working with Jeevika, the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project," the committee also said in the release issued Monday.