All India Strike evokes mixed reaction in Rajasthan
- Gulberg massacre verdict: 11 convicted for murder given life sentences
- Gulberg Society massacre: Darkest phase of civil society, says court
- This is not justice, my struggle continues, says Zakia Jafri on Gulberg sentencing
- Essar leaks: ‘Tip of iceberg...(chats) expose corruption in business, govt, politics’
- British Labour MP Jo Cox dies after being stabbed, shot by attacker
The two-day nationwide strike called by trade unions in support of their demands today evoked mixed reactions in Rajasthan.
People faced problems as banks branches are closed and
state roadways buses are also not plying. However, there was no significant impact on school buses and autorickshaws.
- Islamists are far from ones seeking escape from ethical choices modernity confronts us
- Legislators must enforce accountability of the executive, exercise oversight
- Beneath the hype, the nervousness
- Imphal needs to build a consensus in the state on the bills rejected by the president
- Rebuilding The University
- Will regional parties shape India's national politics?