All India Strike evokes mixed reaction in Rajasthan
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
The two-day nationwide strike called by trade unions in support of their demands today evoked mixed reactions in Rajasthan.
People faced problems as banks branches are closed and
state roadways buses are also not plying. However, there was no significant impact on school buses and autorickshaws.