All MBA students of Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) bag jobs
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
The Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) has achieved 100 per cent placement for its MBA students, who had completed their course this year.
Following 100 per cent placement in the first round of the placement drive, PCTE undertook its second round of the process in March. At the end of the second round, 81 students have got two or more job offers.
"So far, more than 70 companies have offered jobs to the current MBA batch. The average package has touched Rs 3.5 lakh per annum," said Dr K N S Kang, Director General of PCTE Group of Institutes.
The companies which have offered jobs to the students included DHL, Berger Paints, ITC, Reliance Fresh, IndusInd Bank, IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Videocon, Kuber Group, India Mart, Ceasefire, Times of India, Asian Paints, Deutsche Bank, Axis Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Saluja Group, HDFC Bank, Kirloskar, Standard Chartered, Lupin, Biocon and Crisil.