All MBA students of Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) bag jobs
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) has achieved 100 per cent placement for its MBA students, who had completed their course this year.
Following 100 per cent placement in the first round of the placement drive, PCTE undertook its second round of the process in March. At the end of the second round, 81 students have got two or more job offers.
"So far, more than 70 companies have offered jobs to the current MBA batch. The average package has touched Rs 3.5 lakh per annum," said Dr K N S Kang, Director General of PCTE Group of Institutes.
The companies which have offered jobs to the students included DHL, Berger Paints, ITC, Reliance Fresh, IndusInd Bank, IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Videocon, Kuber Group, India Mart, Ceasefire, Times of India, Asian Paints, Deutsche Bank, Axis Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Saluja Group, HDFC Bank, Kirloskar, Standard Chartered, Lupin, Biocon and Crisil.