All MBA students of Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) bag jobs
- Farmer’s suicide: Family lashes out at AAP, raises doubt on suicide note
- Human resource India's biggest strength: PM Modi
- Sena-BJP sweep Aurangabad civic polls, AIMIM ahead of Cong, NCP
- Call records may nail red sandalwood killings; NHRC seeks records of personnel involved
- Amit Shah rips Rahul Gandhi for 'post-leave' noises
The Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) has achieved 100 per cent placement for its MBA students, who had completed their course this year.
Following 100 per cent placement in the first round of the placement drive, PCTE undertook its second round of the process in March. At the end of the second round, 81 students have got two or more job offers.
"So far, more than 70 companies have offered jobs to the current MBA batch. The average package has touched Rs 3.5 lakh per annum," said Dr K N S Kang, Director General of PCTE Group of Institutes.
The companies which have offered jobs to the students included DHL, Berger Paints, ITC, Reliance Fresh, IndusInd Bank, IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Videocon, Kuber Group, India Mart, Ceasefire, Times of India, Asian Paints, Deutsche Bank, Axis Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Saluja Group, HDFC Bank, Kirloskar, Standard Chartered, Lupin, Biocon and Crisil.