All MBA students of Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) bag jobs
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
The Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) has achieved 100 per cent placement for its MBA students, who had completed their course this year.
Following 100 per cent placement in the first round of the placement drive, PCTE undertook its second round of the process in March. At the end of the second round, 81 students have got two or more job offers.
"So far, more than 70 companies have offered jobs to the current MBA batch. The average package has touched Rs 3.5 lakh per annum," said Dr K N S Kang, Director General of PCTE Group of Institutes.
The companies which have offered jobs to the students included DHL, Berger Paints, ITC, Reliance Fresh, IndusInd Bank, IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Videocon, Kuber Group, India Mart, Ceasefire, Times of India, Asian Paints, Deutsche Bank, Axis Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Saluja Group, HDFC Bank, Kirloskar, Standard Chartered, Lupin, Biocon and Crisil.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past