Allahabad stampede: As toll climbs to 36, govts pool resources to probe tragedy
PTI : Allahabad, Mon Feb 11 2013, 15:02 hrs
- Congress moves EC as Modi's aide Amit Shah talks of 'badla' in riot-hit Muzaffarnagar
- MH370 fallout: AirAsia withdraws inflight magazine after it said our well-trained pilots would 'never lose a plane'
- After NYPD cop arrest at IGI, US tells India to get past tensions and move on
- VVIP chopper deal: Prosecution blames CBI for not sharing tender papers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP displays 'show of unity' as Advani files nomination
The UP government ordered an inquiry into the stampede and asked the Railways to make proper arrangements to clear rush of devotees and sanctioned an ex-gratia of Rs five lakh to the kin of each of the dead persons.
- Four-time Chikkaballapur MP Jalappa bats for Moily
- Congress cannot be wiped out, Rahul says at Mangalore rally
- Sule leads expenses chart, Kadam second
- Cambridge grad or Class IV pass-out, education no bar for candidates
- HC extends stay on arrest of Teesta, four others till April 23
- Cong threatens legal action against Madhu Kishwar