Altaf Raja back with 'Ghanchakkar'
- Varun Gandhi hits back at cousin Priyanka over 'astray' remark, says she crossed 'lakshman rekha of decency'
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says 'toffee' has caught his fancy after 'balloon'
Singer Altaf Raja, who shot to fame with the 1993 hit, Tum to thehre pardesi, is all set to make a comeback to Bollywood with the quirky comedy film Ghanchakkar.
He will be seen with Emraan Hashmi in a music video in this Rajkumar Gupta directorial venture for the song titled Jholuram.
Emraan Hashmi, who has been a huge fan of the singer, is keen on working with him.
Rajkumar Gupta confirms, "Yes, we are shooting a very quirky music video that will feature both Emraan Hashmi and Altaf Raja.
We are really excited to have got Altaf for the song and video as he is hugely popular and will add his style to the song.
Emraan is also playing a quirky character.
It will be fun!" Ghanchakkar which is slated to release on June 28, also features Vidya Balan.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi