Amanda Seyfried embarrassed by Hugh Jackman's lapdance
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Actress Amanda Seyfried says she was mortified after her "Les Miserables" co-star Hugh Jackman decided to give her an impromptu lapdance for her birthday last week.
The 27-year-old Seyfried said it made her uncomfortable because she was completely sober, reported Daily Star.
"I hadn't been drinking, sadly. I was really embarrassed, but in a good way. Hugh's amazing. I love him so much. He could do anything. I saw a video of it, though. It was a nice lap dance," she said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today