Amanda Seyfried embarrassed by Hugh Jackman's lapdance
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actress Amanda Seyfried says she was mortified after her "Les Miserables" co-star Hugh Jackman decided to give her an impromptu lapdance for her birthday last week.
The 27-year-old Seyfried said it made her uncomfortable because she was completely sober, reported Daily Star.
"I hadn't been drinking, sadly. I was really embarrassed, but in a good way. Hugh's amazing. I love him so much. He could do anything. I saw a video of it, though. It was a nice lap dance," she said.