Amanda Seyfried embarrassed by Hugh Jackman's lapdance
- Eyes on UP prize, Modi set for Varanasi
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
- To beat poll code, first Jaya movie with MGR returns, angers DMK
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
Actress Amanda Seyfried says she was mortified after her "Les Miserables" co-star Hugh Jackman decided to give her an impromptu lapdance for her birthday last week.
The 27-year-old Seyfried said it made her uncomfortable because she was completely sober, reported Daily Star.
"I hadn't been drinking, sadly. I was really embarrassed, but in a good way. Hugh's amazing. I love him so much. He could do anything. I saw a video of it, though. It was a nice lap dance," she said.