Amanda Seyfried embarrassed by Hugh Jackman's lapdance
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Actress Amanda Seyfried says she was mortified after her "Les Miserables" co-star Hugh Jackman decided to give her an impromptu lapdance for her birthday last week.
The 27-year-old Seyfried said it made her uncomfortable because she was completely sober, reported Daily Star.
"I hadn't been drinking, sadly. I was really embarrassed, but in a good way. Hugh's amazing. I love him so much. He could do anything. I saw a video of it, though. It was a nice lap dance," she said.