Amanda Seyfried embarrassed by Hugh Jackman's lapdance
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Actress Amanda Seyfried says she was mortified after her "Les Miserables" co-star Hugh Jackman decided to give her an impromptu lapdance for her birthday last week.
The 27-year-old Seyfried said it made her uncomfortable because she was completely sober, reported Daily Star.