Amandeep finishes second
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Continuing her fine form in the season, Chandigarh golfer Amandeep Drall claimed the second spot on the concluding day of the USHA Delhi Golf Club Open Ladies Amateur Championship played at Delhi Golf Club. Tvesa Malik completed a fine start-to-finish victory despite dropping a double bogey and a bogey in the last three holes to claim the title. It also brought Tvesa her maiden title this season and will be a big boost for the young golfer. With her closest contender Millie Saroha struggling to a 83, Tvesa managed to keep her nose ahead even as Amandeep Drall and Gauri Monga turned in 74 each on the final day. Tvesa totaled 227 while Amandeep was two shots behind and Gauri Monga one further down. Tvesa who was in lead from day one, had two birdies and two double bogeys besides four other bogeys, but her play on the first two days carried her through. Amandeep Drall with two birdies, one on either side of the turn, and four bogeys, one on the front nine and three on the back nine, registered a 74 that helped her finish second.