Amazon.in offers guaranteed ‘one-day delivery’ service
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Amazon.in has announced that it will guarantee 'one-day delivery' in select pin codes across Indian cities including Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Pune. Amazon.in will automatically refund shipping charges if orders are not received by the promised day.
Customers in eligible pin codes can choose the option during checkout, before the cut off time. While customers in Mumbai and Pune can place orders as late as midnight to receive items next day, others will have a cut-off time of 3 pm.
"Customers globally appreciate fast and reliable delivery experience. Today, we are excited to introduce the convenience and assurance of Amazon's One-Day Guaranteed Delivery to customers in India within six months of our launch. We will continue to expand the service to more pin codes and cities, and extend the benefit to even more customers across India," said Amit Agarwal, Vice President and Country Manager, Amazon India.
However, the guarantee is limited to items that are 'fulfilled by Amazon' and at a charge of Rs 99 per order. Orders placed with this service will be delivered the next business day excluding Sundays and public holidays.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express