Amber Rose is not pregnant: Wiz Khalifa
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Rapper Wiz Khalifa has denied rumours suggesting his fiancee Amber Rose is pregnant.
There were reports about the curvaceous model's baby plans after she stopped bleaching her naturally brown hair into platinum blonde.
Khalifa, 24, insists he would love to start a family with his wife-to-be but the 'Black and Yellow' hitmaker is adamant Rose is not expecting right now, reported Daily Star.
"Oh, you all think Amber's pregnant? 'Cause I've been asked that...
"A lot of people didn't even know she dyed her hair. They thought she was a natural blonde. I'm saying here that (not dying her hair) is not what people think it is. But, she will have my baby in life, and you guys will know when she's pregnant. But it's not the time now for people to start going crazy," he said.
Meanwhile, Khalifa, who proposed to the beauty in March, said he has been busy reading relationship advice books to ensure their union is a happy one.
"It's going awesome, man. The married life, I feel like I'm already married.