Amber Rose is not pregnant: Wiz Khalifa
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
Rapper Wiz Khalifa has denied rumours suggesting his fiancee Amber Rose is pregnant.
There were reports about the curvaceous model's baby plans after she stopped bleaching her naturally brown hair into platinum blonde.
Khalifa, 24, insists he would love to start a family with his wife-to-be but the 'Black and Yellow' hitmaker is adamant Rose is not expecting right now, reported Daily Star.
"Oh, you all think Amber's pregnant? 'Cause I've been asked that...
"A lot of people didn't even know she dyed her hair. They thought she was a natural blonde. I'm saying here that (not dying her hair) is not what people think it is. But, she will have my baby in life, and you guys will know when she's pregnant. But it's not the time now for people to start going crazy," he said.
Meanwhile, Khalifa, who proposed to the beauty in March, said he has been busy reading relationship advice books to ensure their union is a happy one.
"It's going awesome, man. The married life, I feel like I'm already married.
"I read books. Like, there's this book called 'Things I Wish I'd Known Before (We) Got Married'. That's a good book because it just tells you a lot about being selfless and really, really communicating. And know when you get upset, just talking about it and letting them know why you're upset."