Amber Rose miscarried last baby
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Model Amber Rose miscarried during her first pregnancy, says her fiance Wiz Khalifa.
The 29-year-old catwalk queen, who is now expecting a baby boy with Khalifa, was left devastated after she lost their first baby even though it was not planned, which is why the couple initially denied rumours that she was pregnant, reported Femalefirst.
"Her first pregnancy was like right before (her current pregnancy), and it was unexpected.
"Right when we found out she was pregnant she lost the baby, and she got pregnant again like right around the time we found out she lost the baby, so that second time when she got pregnant, we didn't want to say anything about it until after her second trimester and everything," he said.
The 'Black And Yellow' hitmaker is now really excited about the birth of their first child.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past