Amber Rose miscarried last baby
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Model Amber Rose miscarried during her first pregnancy, says her fiance Wiz Khalifa.
The 29-year-old catwalk queen, who is now expecting a baby boy with Khalifa, was left devastated after she lost their first baby even though it was not planned, which is why the couple initially denied rumours that she was pregnant, reported Femalefirst.
"Her first pregnancy was like right before (her current pregnancy), and it was unexpected.
"Right when we found out she was pregnant she lost the baby, and she got pregnant again like right around the time we found out she lost the baby, so that second time when she got pregnant, we didn't want to say anything about it until after her second trimester and everything," he said.
The 'Black And Yellow' hitmaker is now really excited about the birth of their first child.
"I can't wait, every time we go to the doctor, he tells us how healthy the baby is, how perfect her pregnancy has been, and it has just inspired me to be the best dad. I have this little ball of joy coming into the world, I gotta show him right," he added.