Ameesha Patel goes desi at 66th Cannes Film Festival
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel, who is on her maiden trip to the 66th Cannes Film Festival, walked the red carpet looking graceful in a Manish Malhotra lehenga choli.
Ameesha, who is at the Cannes for her forthcoming movie Shortcut Romeo, was spotted with Former Miss India and co-actor Puja Gupta at the screening All is Lost.
Ameesha Patel was gorgeous in her Manish Malhotra lehenga but we think her make-up was too much for the heavy outfit. Though we love the choice of Ameesha's dress.
On the other hand Ameesha Patel's co-star Puja Gupta was picture perfect in a Gauri and Nainika gown.
The beautiful ladies were accompanied by the film's director Susi Ganeshan.
Later for the portrait session at the Cannes, Ameesha chose another Manish Malhotra ethnic outfit and looked stunning.
She paired her Manish Malhotra creation with minimal jewellery.