Ameesha Patel goes desi at 66th Cannes Film Festival
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Preview: Former champs lock horns in heavyweight clash
Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel, who is on her maiden trip to the 66th Cannes Film Festival, walked the red carpet looking graceful in a Manish Malhotra lehenga choli.
Ameesha, who is at the Cannes for her forthcoming movie Shortcut Romeo, was spotted with Former Miss India and co-actor Puja Gupta at the screening All is Lost.
Ameesha Patel was gorgeous in her Manish Malhotra lehenga but we think her make-up was too much for the heavy outfit. Though we love the choice of Ameesha's dress.
On the other hand Ameesha Patel's co-star Puja Gupta was picture perfect in a Gauri and Nainika gown.
The beautiful ladies were accompanied by the film's director Susi Ganeshan.
Later for the portrait session at the Cannes, Ameesha chose another Manish Malhotra ethnic outfit and looked stunning.
She paired her Manish Malhotra creation with minimal jewellery.