Ameesha Patel goes desi at 66th Cannes Film Festival
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi breaks silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed: Hindus safe in Pakistan unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel, who is on her maiden trip to the 66th Cannes Film Festival, walked the red carpet looking graceful in a Manish Malhotra lehenga choli.
Ameesha, who is at the Cannes for her forthcoming movie Shortcut Romeo, was spotted with Former Miss India and co-actor Puja Gupta at the screening All is Lost.
Ameesha Patel was gorgeous in her Manish Malhotra lehenga but we think her make-up was too much for the heavy outfit. Though we love the choice of Ameesha's dress.
On the other hand Ameesha Patel's co-star Puja Gupta was picture perfect in a Gauri and Nainika gown.
The beautiful ladies were accompanied by the film's director Susi Ganeshan.
Later for the portrait session at the Cannes, Ameesha chose another Manish Malhotra ethnic outfit and looked stunning.
She paired her Manish Malhotra creation with minimal jewellery.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready