Amelia Lily has a crush on Robert Pattinson
- Dhaka attack: Gunmen were from Bangladesh group, not Islamic State, says minister
- Baghdad blasts: Death toll crosses 80, over 160 injured
- Indo-US ties not a matter of concern for Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz
- Dhaka attack: Indian national Tarishi killed with friends, signs of torture
- No roads lead to Tripura: State reels under fuel crisis, shortage of supplies
Singer Amelia Lily says she couldn't stop staring at actor Robert Pattinson when she saw him on the red carpet at a movie premiere.
The British singer was star-struck when she stood alongside the 'Twilight' hunk on the red carpet at the UK premiere of the film in London's Leicester square and was left red-faced by his mere proximity, reported Digital Spy online.
"Robert Pattinson at the 'Twilight' premiere was inches away from me. I was getting interviewed and all these journalists were laughing at me because I couldn't stop
staring at him.
"He was getting interviewed and I didn't want to distract him, but he was beautiful," Lily said.
The feisty 'You Bring Me Joy' himaker was less complementary about her fellow 'X Factor' alumni Harry Styles, however, and said she would never be interested in the One Direction star even now he has split from Taylor Swift.
"Have they broken up? Were they even together? It's got nothing to do with me. It's not my business. I could not tell you what went on. But Harry Styles, I'm not really a fan. He's a friend, I really get on with him but not in that respect," she added.
- Disconnect between government and people
- PM Modi needs to shut profitless public sector companies that are ugly remnants of licence raj
- Modi's challenge: BJP not a pyramid like Cong; it's a mountain range like Himalayas
- Inside Track: Office to(i)let
- Brexit points to crises not simply British
- India rushed into applying for NSG membership without adequate groundwork