Amelia Lily has a crush on Robert Pattinson
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Singer Amelia Lily says she couldn't stop staring at actor Robert Pattinson when she saw him on the red carpet at a movie premiere.
The British singer was star-struck when she stood alongside the 'Twilight' hunk on the red carpet at the UK premiere of the film in London's Leicester square and was left red-faced by his mere proximity, reported Digital Spy online.
"Robert Pattinson at the 'Twilight' premiere was inches away from me. I was getting interviewed and all these journalists were laughing at me because I couldn't stop
staring at him.
"He was getting interviewed and I didn't want to distract him, but he was beautiful," Lily said.
The feisty 'You Bring Me Joy' himaker was less complementary about her fellow 'X Factor' alumni Harry Styles, however, and said she would never be interested in the One Direction star even now he has split from Taylor Swift.
"Have they broken up? Were they even together? It's got nothing to do with me. It's not my business. I could not tell you what went on. But Harry Styles, I'm not really a fan. He's a friend, I really get on with him but not in that respect," she added.