Amitabh, Jaya Bachchan in trouble over land scam: Ex-IPS officer Y P Singh
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH struggle in stiff chase against KXIP
Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan have been accused by former IPS officer Y P Singh for putting their money into a project, that has violated many BMC norms.
Singh has asserted in a press conference that though he cannot say that the Bachchan family gave a loan of Rs 9 crore to a real estate firm to build the mall in Mumbai, it is now clear that the mall is being built on illegal ground.
He also said that the Bachchan family must take the loan back and ask the BMC to demolish the partly-constructed mall.
He also said that the family is known for its good work in the society, so they should wash its hands of the issue.
- Satyam scam: ICAI bans four auditors for life
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat